Terms and Conditions
To protect our property owners, we ask that you carefully read the following Terms and Conditions of your Holiday Letting.
Security Bonds by way of Credit Card Authorisation are Required.
I understand that no monies from my saved card details shall be deducted from my credit card unless required to recover costs by the Landlord.
Agent shall organize for the property to be inspected after my vacating and that any breakages, damages, missing items or extra cleaning, which has occurred during my stay, shall be deducted from my saved card details. I understand that I shall be contacted by the agent prior to any monies being deducted from the saved card details and that the agent can substantiate their claim.
If claim is substantiated then an itemised invoice will be provided to myself detailing charges
1. All of our holiday properties are owned by individuals who provide amenities of their own varying standard & style. All accommodation is fully self contained, ie. blankets, pillows, cutlery, crockery, cooking utensils, iron, ironing board, washing machine and colour TV. You will need to bring sheets, towels, tea towels, toilet rolls & toiletries as these are not provided.
2. Hallidays Point Accommodation Centre will not be responsible for or make refunds to the Lessee who is not satisfied with the accommodation they have booked. (NB: This means if the said premises have been inspected or not). The description of the premises supplied by the Agent is made in good faith but without acceptance of any responsibility whatsoever for any errors in the description.
3. No liability is accepted in contract or for any injury, death, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the Agent or owners control, or which are not caused by neglect or default by the Agent or owner.
4. If bookings are made more than 6 month in advanced a15% deposit must be received at our office within 7 days of making the booking. Booking balances must be paid up to a minimum of 50% when the booking is made or when arrival is due within 6 month or less. All balances MUST be paid in full within 1 month in advance of the booking arrival. Bookings may be cancelled without notice, if monies have not arrived by these due dates.
5. KEYS will be available on arrival at Hallidays Point office only when ALL monies have been paid in full before check in time at 2pm. Should you be arriving after business hours please telephone our office for alternate key arrangements. Upon departure all keys are to be returned to our office by 9am. Should you be departing outside office hours, please place keys in the silver key box next to the front office door. Key duplication is forbidden.
6. CALL OUTS: Any call outs, outside of office hours will incur a fee of $50.00. Variations to check in/check out times must be approved by our Property Manager, failure to do so could result in an extra an extra days rent being charged.
7. FURNITURE is not to be moved and only outdoor furniture is to be used outdoors.
8. RE-TUNING OF TV/VCR’s: The attachment of electronic games and devices to the television / video system is not permitted. If you ignore this and retuning is necessary after such use, the Lessee will be required to pay all costs incurred.
9. PETS: Arestrictly forbidden in any holiday home.(Under specific circumstances, prior approval may be given from the agent/owner in writing please contact Agent for approval – conditions do apply).
10. OVERCROWDING – Overcrowding is not allowed, only the number of people specified above will be permitted.
11. BEHAVIOR – Rowdy behavior or ill treatment of any part of the premises will not be tolerated. You WILL be advised to leave the premises immediately should this occur, any damage etc will be charged to your Security Deposit. All monies paid will be forfeited.
12. STRATA - Where applicable the guest shall comply with all Body Corporate rules and regulations and shall not create or permit any noise or nuisance, which is likely to interfere with the peaceful enjoyment of any other person occupying adjoining premises. Legislated noise pollution controls shall prevail.
13. SMOKING - All of our holiday properties stipulate “No Smoking” and we request that this be adhered to.
14. BOOKINGS are taken in good faith on behalf of the property owner. We regret we cannot be held responsible for cancellation or changes made by the landlord. In this event we would Endeavour to relocate your booking in alternative accommodation or refund your payment in full.
15. COMPLAINTS - are to be in writing – we do appreciate you drawing these matters to our attention and will do everything possible to rectify any problems.
16. DAMAGES - damages and lost keys are to be reported to agent at time of occurrence and paid for or replaced by the tenants prior to departure.
17. PERSONAL ITEMS - No responsibility is taken for tenants personal property left on the premises.
18. SALE: In the event of the property being offered for sale, the guest agrees to allow the Agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers during reasonable hours by appointment.
19. CLEANING – Please make sure the home is left in a clean & tidy condition, bbq’s are to be cleaned after each use and on vacating, if not a $50 fee will be deducted for your credit card and garbage bins to be put out, any excess rubbish please dispose of yourself – do not leave at property or a fee will be charged. If any of the above is not adhered to an extra fee may be deducted from your security deposit.
20. DEPARTURE - Departure time is strictly 9.00 am during holiday periods. Later checkouts may be arranged at other times on some properties, please check with staff if required.
21. VACATING - Ensureall windows and doors are locked before leaving, you could be held responsible for any loss or damage caused through neglecting to check each window and door.
In the event that any of the above conditions are not met, direction will be given for immediate vacation of the premises and no refund will be given.
CANCELLATIONS: In the event of a cancelled booking the Agent must be notified in writing. If the booking is cancelled within 6 months of the arrival date, all money paid are non refundable unless the property is rebooked for the entire period for the full price - Less $40.00 cancellation fee. (Please note: All monies paid are considered deposit monies). TRANSFERS: All transfers will be treated as cancellations.
Hallidays Point Accommodation Centre has endeavored to maintain the accuracy of the content with this site, however from time to time, aspects of the content may be out of date. Certain information is provided by others including landlords and for that we accept absolutely no responsibility for its accuracy.
Hallidays Point Accommodation Centre, and any representatives, makes no warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from infringement, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility, for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, in any of these materials. Andrews Gardner Real Estate, and any representatives, specifically disclaims any other warranties, guarantees, and promises, whether or not stated in full in this document.