Probably the biggest attraction to the area is the various fishing opportunities available.
Combined with the fabulous unspoilt beaches and quiet atmosphere, Harrington is a highly sought destination.
Other beautiful and fascinating facilities that Harrington have to offer include:
- Long, unpolluted, sandy beaches
- Sub-tropical climate
- Rainforest walks
- Boat launching ramps to the Manning River
- Beach, Rock, Estuary and Blue Water Fishing
- Crowdy Bay Harbour (renowned as one of the safest on the eastern coast)
- Fishing Charter Company (daily trips) from Crowdy Harbour with whale watching
- Fresh seafood from the fisherman's Co-op
- Crowdy Head Lighthouse
- Safe, patrolled Beach
- Picnic areas with free electric BBQ's
- The Blue Lagoon
- Sporting facilities (tennis, golf, football ground)
PLACES TO EXPLORE FROM HARRINGTON:
- Manning River
- Historic Wingham
- The Twin Towns, Forster and Tuncurry Old-world Wauchope with famous Timbertown
- Coastal Port Macquarie
- Explore Comboyne Plateau and Inness View Falls
- See Ellenborough Falls and Waitui Falls
- Drive to Vincents Lookout then go on to climb "Big Nellie"
- Visit the "Historical Steamer Port" at Croki
- Visit the "Bird Tree", the largest tree by volume in NSW
Harrington Beach stretches from Harrington village to the picturesque fishing village of Crowdy Head, and is part of the Harrington Beach State Park.
This quiet beach location...more
Harrington Beach State Park is situated on the New South Wales Mid North Coast and comprises lands surrounding and including the Manning River's northern entrance.
The 431 hecta...more
2019-01-01 - 2019-01-01 | Map
*** Latest event details are yet to be confirmed ***
Each New Year's Day the town of Harrington celebrates John Gollan Day with family friendly entertainment including carnival ri...more
Copyright 2010 LJ Hooker Harrington
Powered by YesBookit
Design by Midac